God, please ### wants me and my family to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, please ### wants me and my family to turn into monkeys God after we die and go to hell. Please God, please break this curse. I'm really not a monkey nor is my family a monkey. Please God, please break this curse and please remove this curse away from me and help us to gain Your salvation or complete forgiveness of ### and for him to completely forgive me and not wish me to be a monkey.
 
May the Lord wrap His arms around you, and give you peace and comfort. The power of Christ that dwells in a believer is stronger then anything the World can throw at us.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I rebuke the cursed in Jesus Name. Amen. I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone's mom or dad and they kid are getting killed and it breaks my heart for someone to murder someone who is innocent. My heart breaks for people who are murdered and they are innocent it makes me very sad even when it's a cat or dog or any animal. I hope and I pray whoever kills a human or...
Replies
7
Views
191
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
337
Please pray that all generational curses and all generational chained release me and my family. For we have suffered for to long I. The mass of someone else’s evil
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom