God Please Set Me Free

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
(Aug 13, 2011) I didn’t go to work today, really need prayer. I’m just not happy and don’t know what to do. I need my job; Logically, I realize I may lose my job. I have nobody to talk to or who will try to understand. I really need help and I’m tired of being so unhappy. I've starting smoking again, which isn't good. I'm so disappointed in myself. Please if anyone is willing to talk with me, please write. I need a lot of prayer. I need things to change. I want to be happy and productive.
 
May God embrace you with His Peace, Love, Joy and Healing Grace. I pray God for you to remove the addiction of smoking. Take the desire to smoke away from this person completely. May this person find a peace and rest knowing You are there for them guiding their life with your love and protection. God if this job is where you want this person to have I pray do not allow the employer to let them go however, if You have a better job or a job where You want them to be then "Thy Will Be Done"! Please restore Peace and harmony to this person's life. Send your angels to encamp around and protect this person. Restore and heal this person. God's Love and Peace, ###
 
Lord please be with ###, please send your love, light, healing and guidance. Please watch over them and help them to stay on a good path.
 
Please let me know if you'd like my personal email address to talk. I can just listen or I can try and give you advice that I know best for your situation.

Dear Lord please be with this person in their time of need. Give them wisdom and strength where they don't have that within themselves. Fill them up with Your spirit and let them feel Your love. Enable them to lean on You and take all their troubles to You. Thank You God for hearing and answering our prayers. Thank God for being a loving God who provides all we need.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord, I lift ### to you just now Lord, help her Lord, give your strength and courage Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Des pensées intrusives me font souffrir. Le diable s'attaque à ma famille, à mon âme et à mon identité. Je lutte contre des pensées qui me détruisent, des pensées particulièrement horribles. J'ai jeûné récemment, mais je suis à bout de forces. Priez pour que le sang de Jésus me couvre tout...
Replies
12
Views
182
Lord pls give me my husband I have been waiting on you lord Pls let my husband locate me Don’t let your name be put to shame over my matter my family members are giving up on me You are my only Hope Don’t let this year ### pass me by I don’t want to wait in vain lord I love and...
Replies
7
Views
357
I am drowning in life and feel so lost and broken and hurt and I'm full of pain please have Jesus set me free.
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom