God please may the confirmation of my ...

Dynologeo

Disciple of Prayer
God please may the confirmation of my brother-in-law as the GM be made permanent in Jesus name Amen. Protection of my home from any form of attack both spiritual and physical in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
366
Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
133
Prayer Lord, I love my girlfriend with all my heart. You know my intentions, my desires, and the depth of what I feel. I desire to marry her and build a life with her. I acknowledge that I have wronged her, and that she has also wronged me. Where I have failed, I ask for Your forgiveness, and I...
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom