God Please Listen To My Heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

Thank You for another day, another blessing, another chance to Your mercy and grace.

Father thank You that I can come before You and lay myself at Your feet, thank You that before I make my needs known to You, You already know them.

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I know I am called to live a bold, confident and overcoming life. I don’t have to live under a burden of fear. I don’t have to live with anxiety. Because of Jesus, fear, worry and uncertainty are beneath me. When I rise up in faith knowing that God is with me and for me, all doubt and fear has to leave my life.

I come today and I cast all my burdens upon You Lord, I give You this fear, I give You this worry, I give You this debt and I thank You in Jesus Name that I am free..free!!

God thank You for Your provision in my life, in Jesus almighty name!

I trust You.
 
Showt alêluyah 2 Lord! Our FATHER IN THE HEAVEN, PRAISE BE 2 UR NAME INDEED UR THE FATHER THAT KEEP UR PROMISS. I lov u 4 whom U re. In JESUS NAME .AMEN
 
I AGREE IN PRAYER WITH YOU SISTER. GOD IS GOOD SHE SURELY HEARS YOU
 
It is written in Philipians 4:6 Do not be worried of anything but in all things with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God. Father. Your word says in Luke 11:28 to come unto you all that labour and are heavy laden and you will give us rest. I cast all these burdens to you. May you supply their needs in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m need guidance on my future. I’d like to be more ladylike, dignified and honorable. Worthy of a good noble hearted husband. It’s said before any big decision turn to the Lord. How do I read and let the Bible speak to me? Please recommend a passage. You might consider reading Proverbs 31...
Replies
7
Views
261
📖 Father, we are taught to obey all that Christ Taught and Warned: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by trusting Jesus and obeying all He Commanded, John 8:10-11, Whether They Listen or Not, Ezek 2:5, Response to Word is What Judges on That Day, Jn 12:48, If Don't Listen...
Replies
12
Views
158
📖 Father, we are taught to teach obedience to all that Christ commanded, Matt 28:20: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by trusting Jesus and obeying all He Commanded, John 8:10-11, Whether They Listen or Not, Ezek 2:5, Response to Word is What Judges on That Day, Jn...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom