God please let 2020 be better and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
128
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Better a neighbor nearby than a relative that's far away. I pray this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme abundance of abounding glory all over the world...
Replies
8
Views
120
They are drunk with power. They blindly follow a man who causes chaos. They bow at the altar of capitalism. They believe the lie that the poor are all lazy and deserve their circumstances. If they think that chaos will bring more people to their knees, they are wrong. People will ban God from...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom