God please help the man ### love

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Precious Almighty God, please protect me from all harm and evil plans. Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. I've been through a lot lately and I can't handle anything else bad or evil to happen to me. From the death of my beautiful girlfriend to recent events, I pray for God's mercy...
Replies
11
Views
235
Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
313
I am sorry please help me please GOD my throat and ears hurt please help
Replies
10
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom