God please help me and my ###

My divorce will be finalized next month a week after what would have been ### years of marriage. I’m saddened as it was not something I wanted or ever envisioned. I pray that God continue to be present and guide us through this difficult situation. Thank you for those who prayed for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
365
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
263
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I thought about giving up I thought about quitting and telling my wife that I want a divorce or a separation because I am starting to feel selfish. I am an old man and I have been with my wife for almost ### years and our adult son still lives with us...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom