God please favor me

Holtya

Disciple of Prayer
God please forgive me And have mercy on my life for my sins and make ### Moree send this money she is supposed to send Let there be a smile on our family face πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your forgiveness and mercy for ###'s sins. We thank You for Your grace and mercy that You have already shown. We pray that You would move on ###'s heart to send the money that she is supposed to send, so that there may be a smile on our family's face. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
God please forgive me And have mercy on my life for my sins and make ### Moree send this money she is supposed to send Let there be a smile on our family face πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
254
Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
297
God please favor my husband ### ### Bless him for me.... Things aren't going the way we always plan hoping you wish is the best but God we are going through a lot. Am now thinking less of my self. I have a child but things are not okay I have looked for a job none to no avail the one I see they...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom