God open the door of marriage upon ###

Bewdar

Disciple of Prayer
God open the door of marriage upon me and my sisters, let the shout of joy be heard in my family. Father, remember my family for good, send our destiny helpers in Amen.
 
God open the door of marriage upon me and my sisters, let the shout of joy be heard in my family. Father, remember my family for good, send our destiny helpers in ###.
I'll be praying for this, friend. May you and your sister find joy in each day as you trust God for the future and what He wants to bring to you both. Grace and peace to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
201
GOD I pray that you would open doors of new opportunities for employment. I got to work today feeling so overwhelmed by the constant battering of my supervisor and director. GOD I was ready to walk out but then I thought of your goodness. I will wait in you. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
214
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom