God Knows So Repent Your Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Narcissists may have periods of time where they're caring and loving, but it's temporary. They're just playing the part to prove that they're a good person. God knows their hearts and minds and they cannot hide. I was so grateful when someone lent me a hand up, but then they subtly cut me off at the knees just to keep me indebted and coming back. I essentially mistook someone's kindness as well as abuse for an act of love. Lord heal me and protect me from such people as we go forward. In the name of Jesus I pray Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im so worried God knows. / Silent requests he knows. thank you all. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
194
Silent requests. ~God knows. ~I'm just so tired of all that goes on here. ~where I live, a chaotic apartment complex. ~it fuels my sadness :-(. pls pray things get better. thanks sooo kindly. also, better health for my ### and I pls thanks again! God blesssss all. take care! ~with love, ###...
Replies
16
Views
97
So many things are bothering me today. ~God knows what I'm thinking, feeling. please pray for ###, thanks so much and also, please pray for the well-being of ### here who are suffering through many difficult issues. thanks kindly. take care! God bless you. ###, AMEN. > with love.
Replies
5
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom