Silent requests. ~God knows. ~I'm just so ...

I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer Ayo morning Dear Lord who on my path today opportunity trust faith hope white.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo morning Dear Lord who on my path today opportunity trust faith hope white.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer psalm the Lord bless you and keep you yellow flowers spring positive color.jpg
    quote prayer psalm the Lord bless you and keep you yellow flowers spring positive color.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Silent requests. ~God knows. ~I'm just so tired of all that goes on here. ~where I live, a chaotic apartment complex. ~it fuels my sadness :-(. pls pray things get better. thanks sooo kindly. also, better health for my ### and I pls thanks again! God bless all. take care! ~with love, ###. /// IJN Amen. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I pray for this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
213
Very urgent silent requests God knows all the awful things ### going through. thanks so very much!!!! AMEN. take care! all. God bless.
Replies
15
Views
585
Please pray for me. I'm just so mentally done trying and just so exhausted. I just am at a loss. Everytime I get somewhere I have something pushing me down. I just can't break above the surface. Please pray, I'm just so tired.
Replies
11
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom