God it hurts too much. It is all too much...I'm drowning

AFK3090

Servant of All
God it hurts too much. It is all too much...I'm drowning under all of the stress and loss. God please help guide me...please let something good come of all this stress, pain, and loss.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer help faith when drowning in life your lifeguard walks on water.jpg
    quote prayer help faith when drowning in life your lifeguard walks on water.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
May the Lord bless you and hear this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
171
Dear Lord Jesus, Before this is misunderstood, forgive my typos, please. I don’t wanna work in Zoo for too long or too much amount of time. I worked in a zoo last year over the summer and got heated too much and it is a very hot day today even though I’m north. If I work at a zoo, please let me...
Replies
9
Views
201
I'm worrying too much about my daughter and granddaughter my daughter is an alcoholic I'm praying for peace to let go and let Jesus handle this situation it's taking a toll on me ever since she left rehab our relationship has declined we talked everyday when she was in rehab now that she has...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom