Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I keep trying to help this city to understand that God does not lie. Whether we like it or not; whether it's in our favor or not; whether we even believe it or not, God never makes a promise He doesn't keep, nor does He make predictions that don't come to pass. Just as He did 5 1/2 yrs ago, He has promised to do again this time, with even greater consequences. He extended great mercy back then, but that mercy was trampled on. He will not punish without cause. Certainly, because I walked away from my assignment, God gave me the cup, in anger. But the restoration was this city's to do, for His punishment had been completed. But, like last time, instead of moving in righteousness; which is simply to do what God’s says, how and when He says it. This city chose to operate in idolatry, placing a baseball team above God, in wrongdoing, at the expense, not only of “one of the least of these,” but even more wrongly, one of His disciples.
Thus God flips the script.

l told y'all a long time ago, "God don't play, but He does have an awesome sense of humor." And, to be certain, He is the only master flipper of the script.

Isaiah 51:21-23 (MSG) Therefore listen, please, you with your splitting headaches, You who are nursing the hangovers that didn’t come from drinking wine. Your Master, your God, has something to say, your God has taken up his people’s case: “Look, I’ve taken back the drink that sent you reeling. No more drinking from that jug of my anger! I’ve passed it over to your abusers to drink, those who ordered you, ‘Down on the ground so we can walk all over you!’ And you had to do it. Flat on the ground, you were the dirt under their feet.”

(The part that stands out here is the mentioning of “splitting headaches.” God knew before you even plotted it, that you would try to destroy my rest with your altered engines, mufflers, sound systems, strobe lights, etc.)

Isaiah 51:22-23 (NIV) 22) the Lord your God defends you and says, “I am taking away the cup that I gave you in my anger. You will no longer have to drink the wine that makes you stagger 23) "I will give it to those who oppressed you, to those who made you lie down in the streets and trampled on you as if you were dirt.”

O’ city, God is your accuser, not me. Many have accused me of having an attitude, or being stubborn. Some have even scorned that I’m the one who’s somehow missing out, BUT GOD knowing the assignment to which He called me says, “And you had to do it.” In order to bring His plans to pass, God oftentimes allows His servants to go through something. Certainly, His own story, in the flesh, testifies to that.

For the cities that aren't quite so sure about this whole prophet reward thing, God has a protocol for his servants. Just as Jesus said, we must first be properly received and cared for, then the reward is given. The best example of this prophet discipleship is depicted through the the prophet, Apostle Paul's journey through Malta: Acts 28:1-11

While I have been bitten, and have had to shake off my share of snakes here, it has not at all been a Malta experience. BUT GOD has other Maltas.
THANK YOU LORD

❤️

There’s so much more. Pinpoint accuracy. Lord, Thank You for choosing me for this assignment.

I keep trying to help this city to understand that God does not lie. Whether we like it or not; whether it's in our favor or not; whether we even believe it or not, God never makes a promise He doesn't keep, nor does He make predictions that don't come to pass. Just as He did 5 1/2 yrs ago, He has promised to do again this time, with even greater consequences. He extended great mercy back then, but that mercy was trampled on. He will not punish without cause. Certainly, because I walked away from my assignment, God gave me the cup, in anger. But the restoration was this city's to do, for His punishment had been completed. But, like last time, instead of moving in righteousness; which is simply to do what God’s says, how and when He says it. This city chose to operate in idolatry, placing a baseball team above God, in wrongdoing, at the expense, not only of “one of the least of these,” but even more wrongly, one of His disciples.
Thus God flips the script.

l told y'all a long time ago, "God don't play, but He does have an awesome sense of humor." And, to be certain, He is the only master flipper of the script.

Isaiah 51:21-23 (MSG) Therefore listen, please, you with your splitting headaches, You who are nursing the hangovers that didn’t come from drinking wine. Your Master, your God, has something to say, your God has taken up his people’s case: “Look, I’ve taken back the drink that sent you reeling. No more drinking from that jug of my anger! I’ve passed it over to your abusers to drink, those who ordered you, ‘Down on the ground so we can walk all over you!’ And you had to do it. Flat on the ground, you were the dirt under their feet.”

(The part that stands out here is the mentioning of “splitting headaches.” God knew before you even plotted it, that you would try to destroy my rest with your altered engines, mufflers, sound systems, strobe lights, etc.)

Isaiah 51:22-23 (NIV) 22) the Lord your God defends you and says, “I am taking away the cup that I gave you in my anger. You will no longer have to drink the wine that makes you stagger 23) "I will give it to those who oppressed you, to those who made you lie down in the streets and trampled on you as if you were dirt.”

O’ city, God is your accuser, not me. Many have accused me of having an attitude, or being stubborn. Some have even scorned that I’m the one who’s somehow missing out, BUT GOD knowing the assignment to which He called me says, “And you had to do it.” In order to bring His plans to pass, God oftentimes allows His servants to go through something. Certainly, His own story, in the flesh, testifies to that.

For the cities that aren't quite so sure about this whole prophet reward thing, God has a protocol for his servants. Just as Jesus said, we must first be properly received and cared for, then the reward is given. The best example of this prophet discipleship is depicted through the the prophet, Apostle Paul's journey through Malta: Acts 28:1-11

While I have been bitten, and have had to shake off my share of snakes here, it has not at all been a Malta experience. BUT GOD has other Maltas.

THANK YOU LORD

❤️

There’s so much more. Pinpoint accuracy. Lord, Thank You for choosing me for this assignment.

Jesus loves you and everyone who praises His name. The devil will tell you lies and half truths. But Jesus will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have loved you with an everlasting love.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) Same Jesus, same Spirit. Same Spirit same Jesus. Whatever Jesus did when He walked among man in the earth, He likewise does in the Spirit. He does not change: JESUS, THE ONLY...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative. Just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Wrought out of unbelief and rebellion, one of the most heartbreaking scriptures in the Bible, is John 6:66, because these were those who had once believed: From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed Him. [John 6:66] (that 666...
Replies
Views
  • Article
WRITE - DISPLAY - SPEAK What must a Prophet/Prophetess write? Everything Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. (Revelation 1:19) How is a Prophet/Prophetess used to display? God sometimes uses His messengers as ensigns...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom