God Is With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I know God is working on my situation financially he is just not moving fast on things....I know he will come through soon....not sure how ...but keep on praying everyone....and thank you Lord for all the wonderful friends I have made on this site....God bless them all and their lives and give them answers to their prayers too....so that we can all show our worldly Godless friends that God does still do miracles and is worth believing in and serving....DON'T STOP PRAYING....amen.
 
Praying blessings over you ### as we lift your requests here and knowing we serve an Almighty God whose ways and timing are perfect. May He continue to grace with you with His loving kindness through all things. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
In every Christian's life there are times when seeing victory in a situation

seems impossible. These are the very times that require you to take a firm hold

of this truth from God's Word: Christians do not walk by sight, but by their faith and trust in the Lord (II Corinthians 4:18, 5:7). You may feel alone in the battle right now, but you aren't. God is with you, and He is working in the unseen realm around you. Keep trusting and keep your faith in Him. All is done according to His plan. I am offering prayers with you. God Bless.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Thank you all for your prayers....today is my birthday and I don't feel much joy. I prayed for the last two hours before getting up to face a tough day, but maybe God has a plan for today and things will all work out or at least better than I can imagine....I do feel alone but with all of you out there I actually feel not so bad; you bring me strength. I love you all for caring and praying...thank you God for what you have done for me so far even though I don't always see the significance of the small things and overlook them...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
369
THE PAST IS TO FAR GONE THE GUYS FROM MY PAST HAVE NO WAY TO SAY HI AND THE WORLD IS WAY TO EVIL NOW MY WEDDING AIR HAS TO BE ALL GIVEN BACK TO ME, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME BUT SATAN HAS THEM THINKING THERE ALWAYS BETTER OFF THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE THE BETTER...
Replies
6
Views
137
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom