God Is Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter PETER KIPKOECH ROTICH
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PETER KIPKOECH ROTICH

Guest
PRAY FOR ME TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF HELPING THOSE IN NEED OF BETTER LIFE IN GOD AND PARTICULARLY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless their ministry and open doors for ### to help the needy and disabled...Lord we thank You for speaking clearly and using ### as an ambassador for Your kingdom...Lord fill ### with Your spirit and speak through his mouth in Jesus name...
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will.

God has heard your prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Praying for complete help with disability and all goals to achieve all things possible. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
512
All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
233
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/###/###/###.html
Replies
1
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom