Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for safe return of driving Youth. God, bless all who prayed and all praying here ~ in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
247
Praise be to God for his faithful love endures forever I give honor glory and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom