God, I (###) pray that I get my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family soon with our ### sons and that I get to return home to be with them, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Miracles I get my fine ass ### RICH 🤑 A GREAT MATCH FOR ME THAT CSN TAKE EXCEPTIONAL CARE OF ME I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST I COULD BE PLUS WE HAVED ADOPT A PUPPY GREATLY I HAVE STABILIZED MY LIFE WITH A HOME ADDRESS MIRACLE I CAN HAVE A WALL IRON GATE ALL PUT UP FREE CARPET FLOORING THE WORKS FREE 🆓...
Replies
5
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom