God I pray that everyone who knows ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why do life have to be so unfair? People are living on the street because they can't afford housing, and cats and dogs are living on the streets because people have to pay for pet fees, and we don't have that kind of money. It seems like people care more about money. And people are treated like...
Replies
10
Views
408
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
187
I have been super grateful everyone here and I want to meet everyone when we go meet in heaven, I ask God to give us wisdom and wake up if he’s coming soon so none of us are left behind. Please also pray for my ### and his ### for they are blinded by cares of this world. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,716
Members
648,965
Latest member
Moroynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom