God, I pray for my wife's Stage ###

Jesus we pray and cover them by your might blood in Jesus mighty name send Healing in Jesus mighty name.

There is no ways we call upon the name of Jesus and things remain the same....

Thank him for victory we live by faith and not sight
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
173
I pray for Comfort and Healing of my Cat that has a Stage 4 CKD And also I Pray that I God Comforted me in Times of Distress like This situation Thanks and God Bless
Replies
12
Views
179
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom