God, I pray for my wife's Stage ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God, I pray for my wife's Stage 3B cancer diagnosis. I also that our ### will find peace, and that they will reconcile with us (the dispute is esp. hard for my wife in her current condition).
I pray for this in Jesus name
 
God, I pray for my wife's Stage 3B cancer diagnosis. I also that our ### will find peace, and that they will reconcile with us (the dispute is esp. hard for my wife in her current condition).
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
God, I pray for my wife's Stage 3B cancer diagnosis. I also that our neighbors will find peace, and that they will reconcile with us (the dispute is esp. hard for my wife in her current condition).
Righteous Father, I thank You for Your love. I pray that You cause circumstances to change so as to bring reconciliation even in this neighborhood. And as for Your daughter who is sick, I ask for Your healing power upon her even now in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN
 
God, I pray for my wife's Stage 3B cancer diagnosis. I also that our ### will find peace, and that they will reconcile with us (the dispute is esp. hard for my wife in her current condition).
I will pray for this amen
 
God, I pray for my wife's Stage 3B cancer diagnosis. I also that our neighbors will find peace, and that they will reconcile with us (the dispute is esp. hard for my wife in her current condition).
Amen,
Father Jehovah you are God all mighty only you are worthy to be praised, Father we take the authority given to us in the body of Jesus Christ and ask for your healing, healing, healing! holy ghost fire in Jesus Mighty name father

We stand in agreement and we ask Jesus Command healing, command victory against satan's attacks in Jesus Mighty name!
Jesus we ask that you intervene for us, command healing father in Jesus mighty name we pray

We thank you for victory, we thank you father we receive victory thank you that we can overcome satan's attacks in Jesus mighty name

Amen Amen Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
173
I pray for Comfort and Healing of my Cat that has a Stage 4 CKD And also I Pray that I God Comforted me in Times of Distress like This situation Thanks and God Bless
Replies
12
Views
179
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom