GOD, i praise you for everything. I pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
GOD, i praise you for everything. I pray that you will guide me in all that i do and i pray that you'll help me overcome the problems im going through. I pray to you GOD that you'll move these barriers out of the way. I pray for your strength in fighting against these satanic attacks. Please GOD, i pray that you'll free me of the bondage of fear and anxiety that satan has thrown over me. I pray in faith in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
You will be taught tough lessons but that is The Lord's way of making you understand how much Love & Trust you should have in him. At no point in your life will The Lord leave you to learn on your own. He is always teaching! God Bless You Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
154
Goodmorning Lord GOD I praise you for waking me up and being able to talk to You Thank you for the financial blessings you gave me yesterday and the blessings I have yet to receive today. I humbly ask for you to put Your hand over the denial situation of my apartment application this morning as...
Replies
9
Views
384
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom