God I lift to You Your daughter ###

ellie12

Beloved of All
God I lift to You Your daughter ###. God she hurt her leg 'Please heal her and remove all the pain, in Jesus name Amen Thank You God!!!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Bless my relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May I come to know You in truth, fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God bless me to fulfill my God destiny successfully. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, You ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. And God may I always be aware of Your presence, realizing I am never alone, You are always with me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Remember to: Always delight yourself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and God shall give you the desires of your heart and everything that you stand in need of. Read Psalm 37:4 and Matthew 6:33.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
301
Jesus, as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window...
Replies
14
Views
191
Jesus, as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom