God, I (###) just want my family and marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) just want my family and marriage back with ### and our 2 sons soon. Please God, I need your help with this, amen. God Bless everyone and their prayers.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in praying for my family, who have been unable to accept my marriage and my husband of four months. My parents are elderly and I hate the fact that I am prevented from seeing them unless he is not around. They are practicing Christians but he comes from a dangerous, violent family...
Replies
9
Views
307
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking that my family and marriage relationship be restored. In Jesus name, please return me to my sons, ### and ###, and my ex-husband, ###. I would love to spend the holidays with my family. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
328
Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom