God, I found a way to make money, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
God, I found a way to make money, but it is extremely morally compromising. It's not prostitution, but it's as close as anything comes to prostitution. Lord Jesus, all of this was for a way out. I asked repeatedly for a way to make money regardless of the isolation of the situation I'm in, but nothing came. Now I'm stripping for money, and sometimes more than just stripping. It doesn't make any sense to me, and I feel tremendously dead inside. I tried the life that I thought You wanted, a Christian musician, and ended up on the streets, in hospitals, and elsewhere. Now I feel like somehow, despite the money I am making to escape an abusive situation, that worse is coming because of the method I am using to leave. The trouble is: I have no other method. The population of this town is incredibly small, and within it there are maybe 2 jobs. Neither of which I could get to, and one of which would put me smack dab next to someone who abused me most of my life. Lord Jesus, is what I am doing forgivable? If it is a means to an end? And how can I be sure there will be an end, if the means is so despicable? I love You God. I am seriously in conflict, and need intervention. I fear my soul is at stake. In Jesus name, amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer, guide ### to the right job, where ### can work and not sin, in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jehovah Jireh, our Provider please come to the aid of your precious one. Help him to take the straight path...to not conform to the world's standards for provision. Guide him with your Light and bring wisdom to his soul.

In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God I found this site. Please continue to pray for my daughter ### who is looking for a job since she finished her masters programme in 2021. May the Lord God Almighty grant her wisdom and guide her. Please pray the Lord to intervene in her situation and the glory of God be seen in her...
Replies
7
Views
407
Praise God I found out that I got a promotion today!
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear children of God, I found out that my mother side of the family been casting spells and cursing me. Pray that the Lord protects me from such attacks and that the Lord would heal me from them. Thank you so much.
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom