God, I don't know how to get rid of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I don't know how to get rid of ###'s voice in my head. Please lead me towards the right people to get rid of his energy. Holy Spirit, please help me in this task.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
326
Lord please deal with the woman who touched clothes of my deceased father and put them in another closet without asking me or even informing me after that. My heart is hurting so much. I cried last hour. I suspect even that she threw away some stuff of his. I like to look in his closet and...
Replies
10
Views
291
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom