God I beg you to please heal my ### from all the cancer

sandra

Beloved of All
God I beg you to please heal my ### from all the cancer that is in her body!!
 
God be with my dear sister here and dry her mom's bones of cancer! Let her be free of cancer and please resolve ###'s issues with childcare. She takes the time to pray for us and post for us please answer her prayers they are in your will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
126
I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
260
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom