God, I ask the silent requests. Holy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
90
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
16
Views
97
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom