God, I ask the silent requests. Holy ...

Powers

Beloved of All
God, I ask the silent requests. Holy Spirit, help. Thank You, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in your circumstances and give you the guidance and direction you’re seeking. May He surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His peace and strength in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
88
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
16
Views
95
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom