Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Praise You Jesus for answering my prayer about the fence of the yard. Thank You for helping me to save money and do it in a cheaper way. Thank you saints for prayers! I am praying that God will answer all your prayers!
Replies
Views
God help me get a better place to live with a fenced in yard for my animals a part-time job on the weekends keep me in prayer my dogs need to be able to get outside since it's getting nice outside
Replies
Views
Please pray that I do well at work and that my job is protected. Please pray for another position to open up for me and for God to show it to me and help me get there. Please pray that I do a good job taking care of my mother in all ways -- health, finances, home repairs. Please pray that God...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to have a good customer to buy a place of land soon so that I can raise money to pay for the urgent bills. Theresa Mutale from Zambia 🇿🇲
Replies
Views
Dear Dear i have just found out I ahve done a deed equivalent of killing a man I have broken unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment to my friends, soulmate and company at work. The damage is irrepairable. I ask you to restore the unrestorable, to fix the unfixable, me returning to this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom