God help me to change my self ...

God help me to change my self and to see ur glory to be used for ur gospel porpose ur glory to come up on me to die for u and to be blessed and to give ministerial service to answer the auestion of my families.
May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I had ran the way in I had got on probation and I couldn't get in trouble so I got in trouble twice but the judge gave me another chance that I got in trouble again and he gave me one more chance and he told me do not come back to his court and I just got in trouble because I didn't charge my...
Replies
8
Views
289
Lord convict me that change my sins. I know that you are real but keep having doubts after doubts if you will ever answer my prayer. Show me and convict me of my sins and help me change. I don't love you I don't like you. I don't want to read the Bible and ask others to this platform to pray for...
Replies
8
Views
332
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom