Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
dear lord please give ### the strength to continue to fight the evil from ###. I pray ### ends the war and admits defeat! Dear lord please help ### fend off all terrorist groups. Save the lives of the hostages. Also help ### and ### finally defeat ### and end their evil ways for good!!! Bring peace to the ### 🙏 I pray that you my dear lord end the involvement in ### and return the numerous hostages to their home and their loved ones. ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray silent requests in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
14
Views
199
Heavenly Father, I pray family protection and silent requests ~ in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
13
Views
226
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom