god has cured my jealousy, god has ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really like a man who is currently spending time with another woman. My heart feels like it’s in my stomach. Pray that my jealousy ceases & my anxiety ceases.
Replies
8
Views
103
I need to let go of the pain I keep buried because I don't want to “bother” anyone. I don't have to carry everything in silence. I deserve people who ask how my heart is, not just how my day was. Let someone in a little.
Replies
12
Views
232
Pray that my ex wife and children are saved. That I walk in the will and power of God and the Joy of the Lord. Power and authority in prayer, wisdom, discernment, to be a conduit of blessing and the love of God. Financial provision and breakthrough that I may take care of thing and abundantly...
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom