GOD CONNECTION

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, We pray the right people find this prayer so they can be blessed with God's goodness and joy in finding the right people to journey life with in Jesus' name. Please send the right people into my life—friendships who bring joy, peace, and godly connection - assignment helpers who...
Replies
10
Views
160
I am trying to reach out to this person I am praying there will be more ease in conversation or communication with this person. I feel they are an avoidant and come off as not caring but perhaps from past hurts they don't want to open up so they act dismissive. It has been a one sided effort and...
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for God's favor in every application I submit, every opportunity I pursue, and every pitch competition I enter. Pray especially for the youth pitch competitions and every other youth initiative the Lord has placed on my heart. May God direct the right funders, sponsors, partners...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,987
Messages
16,783,094
Members
648,538
Latest member
Dwuosarhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom