God can you help me please, ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary m

Disciple of Prayer
God, can you help me please, ### has died and left everything in a mess - things I didn't even know.. now I may be put out of our home with our pets, I can't bear that thought.. people are coming at me, his family, wanting to know about his finances, calling me over and over and sending nasty messages.. I cared for this man for 10 years, I loved him so much.

Now I feel so lost and tormented, God, please help me.
 
Lord, this child has turned to you for relief,

and I ask according to your Holy word that you grant relief to this grieving woman and security in her house,

Let her also come closer to you

All in Jesus Holy Name,

Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i often wonder if you hear my prayers. GOD i often wonder if you hear my cries. GOD i often wonder if you have truly forgiven me. GOD I often wonder if you truly Love me. GOD I often wonder if you truly care about me. GOD here i am arms wide open. GOD i'm calling out your name. GOD i'm...
Replies
10
Views
383
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
493
Can you help me pray for ###'s safety. ### still hasn't contacted me since last night. I am fearful for ###'s safety.
Replies
18
Views
611
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom