God bless me with children and employment

Thank you very much for your encouragement and prayers. I am still waiting on God to bless me with children and employment and sincerely appreciate your continuing to pray with me. I am confident that God will answer us as we continue in prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### and her two close friends ### and ###. I have a sister in law name ### who is deep in to witchcraft using one of her neice name ### to come against my daughter because they both goes to the same college. Since my daughter started her second year in college ###...
Replies
10
Views
37
Hello,Everyone lately my family has been going through it having issues with sleep also been seeing my younger son do symbols with his hands and putting them over his eyes I have never seen him so that before but he pointed in my kitchen one night at something did the horn symbolize as if he...
Replies
11
Views
130
Please pray that God blesses me with children.
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom