Thank you very much for your encouragement and prayers. I am still waiting on God to bless me with children and employment and sincerely appreciate your continuing to pray with me. I am confident that God will answer us as we continue in prayers.
Please pray for my daughter ### and her two close friends ### and ###. I have a sister in law name ### who is deep in to witchcraft using one of her neice name ### to come against my daughter because they both goes to the same college. Since my daughter started her second year in college ###...
Hello,Everyone lately my family has been going through it having issues with sleep also been seeing my younger son do symbols with his hands and putting them over his eyes I have never seen him so that before but he pointed in my kitchen one night at something did the horn symbolize as if he...