God bless me with a financial helper ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Believing God for a financial helper. I am stagnant and need a boost to my next level. I need a helping hand to push me forward.
Replies
10
Views
204
I want God to bless financially so that I can pay my over due rentals, pay the teachers' salaries, pay for the title deed, and start building on my plot.
Replies
9
Views
180
1. May El-Roi grant me Financial Helpers and all my debts be cancelled in this month of August ###'s birthday month. 2. Healing from Diabetes and its complications. I'll carry my own evidence and give my testimony in Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AMEN!
Replies
11
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom