God Bless Everyone. I applied for a ...

ദൈവം എല്ലാവരേയും അനുഗ്രഹിക്കട്ടെ. ഞാൻ ###/###/### ന് ഒരു സ്ഥാനത്തിന് അപേക്ഷിച്ചു. ഒരു ഇന്റർവ്യൂവിനും പ്രമോഷനും വേണ്ടി ദയവായി എന്നെ ഉടൻ കേൾക്കാൻ അനുവദിക്കൂ. ദൈവം എല്ലാവരേയും അനുഗ്രഹിക്കട്ടെ.🙏 🙏
അതിനായി ഞാൻ യേശുവിന്റെ നാമത്തിൽ പ്രാർത്ഥിച്ചു. ആമേൻ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
181
God Bless Everyone. I applied for a job. It said my application was provided to the hiring manager for consideration. Please let me be contacted for an interview and be hired. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
357
God Bless Everyone. I applied for a job. It said my application was provided to the hiring manager for consideration. Please let me be contacted for an interview and be hired. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom