God Almighty thank you for the rain ...

Havorush

Disciple of Prayer
God Almighty thank you for the rain that we receive today God want to grow closer to you I want to follow Jesus open doors for me and help me please I don't have money to connect to have ### but I keep on trying my best to reach out to my family in Christ I want to be also a blessing for ### I want to go to ### because I am blessed and loved I have faith in my Jesus I glorify His name and I believe that my life will change in Jesus will I claim it in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
184
I speak decree declare demand create command These Evil Demons Decided to Judge me as TRASH it can’t be a good thing ends now period permanently. omg Satan and Crew Binded up Get out of my Power u didn’t earn it get out of my Business don’t say my name even ever again period permanently. Judge...
Replies
9
Views
235
God has not left himself without witness in that he gave us rain from heaven … (Acts 14:17). For a very long time, I have loved the rain. In fact, every time it rains, even if it sprinkles, I quote Acts 14:17. I believe God has sent the rain for me to observe and experience on many occasions...
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom