Ioriltok

Disciple of Prayer
I just want to thank You Lord for Your favour & abundance in the lives of our loved ones & other family & friends in way of healing, wellbeing & deliverance. I thank you that my sister ###, her sons ### & ### & my cousin ### are recovering from this dreaded virus. I ask for total & complete healing & deliverance, & that they & together with their families & all of our families be totally free of virus or any other sickness. I ask for Your cleansing blood to flow through each one & to cover the all our doorposts with Your Blood. I ask for your special Hand of Healing & Cleansing of any health problems over my mom & my aunt ### next door to us & bless them with long life as well. In Jesus Name I pray for all of Your Mercies. Thank you Father. Hallelujah.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory Be to God in the Highest; that is the first line of my prayer request because this is a testimony and I have to give praise. My account keeps getting logged off, and I then can't log in, but I have been submitting prayers in this forum. Mostly, prayers for deliverance from satanic attacks...
Replies
13
Views
407
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
116
I praise Jesus my lord and savior and god “Abba” this morning for allowing me one more day to serve him by serving others. I am very much appreciative of the presence of the lord and Holy Spirit in my life. As I come closer my manifestations I am overjoyed because I believe in gods faithfulness...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom