Glocky

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
Thank you I needed to hear kind words and Thank you for praying for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I did something not thinking right I give my girl Chihuahua puppy away to a girl I ### it's been ### months my heart is breaking and can't stop crying I just ask her last night could I trade her another puppy so I can get ### back she said NO please pray that they will have a change of heart...
Replies
10
Views
349
Protection of 🇺🇸 Sunday & Beyond Rom 11:25 USA Resists Rising Global Antisemitism, Persecution of Christians, Earth Help Woman by Swallowing False Doctrine & Persecution of Dragon Rev 12:16 Government Restrains Evil Rom 13:1-4 No Bribery Isa 33:15 🙇🏻Father -- it just turned 9/11 here and I...
Replies
10
Views
112
Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom