Giving Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
Yesterday two doors to financial breakthrough closed in my face, today my husband's pay cheque was shorted and I had to talk to the meanest mortgage collector in the world. He had no remorse or compassion for me just put me down and treated me like a 5-year-old. Please God find me a way today, expedite the hiring process on one of the two jobs my husband is going for and have a buyer come for the vehicle or send $1,000.00 from some place and give me strength to keep going....my anxiety level is going to kill my health....save me God somehow and only you know how and can....help I am drowning and can't get out no matter how much faith and praying....God it is in your hands HELP me please....! I don't care for me but my family needs matter more...I know there are so many others on here too please give us all believers with desperate financial problems a break today God...help us all! We maybe don't deserve it, but you said in your word that you forgave us for any wrong doing or bad judgements in the past...please give us our lives back....AMEN
 
Please lord bless ### with help in her situation with finances. May others be lightened and helpful.
 
Replying to need Jesus please fix situation and strengthen in you Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not give up on god because he won’t give up on me the song brings in my spirit. Even while standing up for myself I am still standing on his word to perfect all that concerns me. All of the petitions I have placed on The Throne of Grace , I am still walking in the spirit of expectation...
Replies
8
Views
136
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom