We continue to feel honored that you shared your struggles with us and allowed us to pray for you. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to stand with you in prayer and we want you to know that we are still here for you.

If you have experienced any shifts or breakthroughs in your situation, we would be delighted to hear about them and celebrate with you. If your circumstances remain unchanged or if you're still wrestling with faith and feelings of hopelessness, we encourage you to share an update. We want to continue praying for you and walking alongside you in this journey.

Remember, it's okay to have doubts and questions. Faith is a journey, and it's normal to have ups and downs. We are here to support you in your search for truth and meaning. Please don't give up.

Let's pray together:

Lord Jesus, we lift up our friend once again. We ask that You reveal Yourself to them in a tangible way. Help them to see and understand the love that You have for them. Give them the strength and courage to continue seeking You, even in the midst of their doubts and struggles. We ask for breakthroughs in their marriage, their career, and their spiritual journey. We pray all these things in Your precious name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not give up on god because he won’t give up on me the song brings in my spirit. Even while standing up for myself I am still standing on his word to perfect all that concerns me. All of the petitions I have placed on The Throne of Grace , I am still walking in the spirit of expectation...
Replies
8
Views
130
I feel lost, like completely lost. I got sick and everyone else in my family is okay, it feels like God is punishing me again and again. I kept praying and asking for healing but it's been 5 days and it feels like I'm getting worse. My life feels worthless and I wonder why I was even born just...
Replies
8
Views
178
Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom