Giving everything up to God!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not give up on god because he won’t give up on me the song brings in my spirit. Even while standing up for myself I am still standing on his word to perfect all that concerns me. All of the petitions I have placed on The Throne of Grace , I am still walking in the spirit of expectation...
Replies
8
Views
135
I feel lost, like completely lost. I got sick and everyone else in my family is okay, it feels like God is punishing me again and again. I kept praying and asking for healing but it's been 5 days and it feels like I'm getting worse. My life feels worthless and I wonder why I was even born just...
Replies
8
Views
185
My lord Jesus my ### is going to get her biopsy test results on coming Wednesday I believe in you God that it will be favorable from you and my lord her legs are hurting so much heal her give her the strength energy to go to work tomorrow and while driving to work tomorrow protect her from all...
Replies
13
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom