Giving everything up to God!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Give it all to Jesus. please take over lord Jesus. we need you lord. its all now up to you to be glorify in victories father. your name will be high and lifted up. hallelujah to the highest. In Jesus holy precious name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not give up on god because he won’t give up on me the song brings in my spirit. Even while standing up for myself I am still standing on his word to perfect all that concerns me. All of the petitions I have placed on The Throne of Grace , I am still walking in the spirit of expectation...
Replies
8
Views
135
I feel lost, like completely lost. I got sick and everyone else in my family is okay, it feels like God is punishing me again and again. I kept praying and asking for healing but it's been 5 days and it feels like I'm getting worse. My life feels worthless and I wonder why I was even born just...
Replies
8
Views
185
My lord Jesus my ### is going to get her biopsy test results on coming Wednesday I believe in you God that it will be favorable from you and my lord her legs are hurting so much heal her give her the strength energy to go to work tomorrow and while driving to work tomorrow protect her from all...
Replies
13
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom