Getting my ex-boyfriend back

I am from Nigeria. I help people in my country and outside countries like Zimbabwe, USA, South Africa, Italy, Libya, Germany, Ghana, South Sudan, and many other countries. Friends, don't lose your chance; bring your problem for a solution. I promise you I will never regret meeting you. I don't need anything from anyone. I am here to help serious and interested people. I don't force and I hate lies. I don't promise, but if you are facing problems like these:

(1) Instant money
(2) Work of leadership
(3) Money rituals
(4) Business to move forward
(5) Lotto number
(6) Marriage problems
(7) Promotion in the workplace
(8) Luck of jobs
(9) Client problem
(10) Sickness
(11) Court case
(12) Traveling to abroad
(13) Police station case
(14) Girls' friend boys' problems
(15) Football solutions
(16) Luck of child
(17) Family problems
(18) When you want something from
(22) You haven't a gold problem to remove
(23) Management of work
(24) High spirit
(25) Protection
(26) Bucket money
(27) Church powers

If you are interested in having your problem solved, but you can add me on WhatsApp: ###

Call me on ###
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come to You on behalf of ###, asking for Your help and guidance in her relationship. I pray that You would bring her boyfriend back to her and that they would be able to maximize their time together on earth. I pray that You would give her the strength and courage to continue to believe in the power of prayer and that You would answer her prayers. I pray that You would provide her with the peace and comfort she needs during this difficult time. I thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Dear God, I pray that ### and her boyfriend will be brought back together if that is in accordance to your will. That they will be able to maximise their time together on earth. I pray that you will give her the strength and courage to continue to believe in the power of prayer and that you will answer her prayers. I pray that you would provide her with peace and comfort through this difficult time. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come to You on behalf of ###, asking for Your help and guidance in her relationship. I pray that You would bring her boyfriend back to her and that they would be able to maximize their time together on earth. I pray that You would give her the strength and courage to continue to believe in the power of prayer and that You would answer her prayers. I pray that You would provide her with the peace and comfort she needs during this difficult time. I thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Hey family, I kindly ask your prayers to get my boyfriend ### back...I believe that God will and can work miracle through some of you...Am sure my prayers are answered through you. Thank you🙏
 
I agree with all the prayers in Jesus Name. I also am in need of prayer for wanting to reconcile with my ex-boyfriend of being together for 15 years. He and I have been talking, but he also stated he is falling in love with another person and maybe having a trauma bond with her. He makes me happy, and I am willing to work on the things which will better myself and the relationship. Jesus, please place it on ###'s heart to want to reconcile and not give up on the time we have invested. Lord, I ask for you to place a wedge between him and the other female. Allow her to go back to her husband and work on her family. I pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope he not jelly or jelly not toxic and not as controlling and immunity more and a lot more nicer and let me play with his long hair and new beard and I hope he said actually love me the first time meant it to my pretty face
Replies
9
Views
127
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom