I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
 

Attachments

  • 1719942129310.png
    1719942129310.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Good morning everyone, it is a beautiful day created by the Lord and I rejoice in it. Help me pray that today will hold my acceptance letter to a job I interviewed for last week. Pray that God will and has opened the door of opportunities for me today. I thank God for answered prayers. I thank you all for praying with me. Amen
Update, I unfortunately didn’t get the job. Perhaps it's not God’s will for me. I pray more and better opportunities show up in the future. Thank you all for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
200
Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. You don’t want your be anxious for nothing. Father, I ask in the Name of Jesus that you touch the hearts of management to hire an admissions coordinator. When I first started a few months ago as the BOS, they said from day 1, they were in the process...
Replies
9
Views
35
Father God I am asking for prayer for my husband ### on his job interview today in a different county. Praying that he gets the job and God gives him the words he needs to speak eloquently, open the mind of the interviewers to see his grace and if it is within God's will he gets the position and...
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom