Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Akarpologeo

Disciple of Prayer
hello everyone I pray for a bmw car loan that I get the good news phone call tomorrow and no bad news believe in Jesus name and his power so
please anyone please pray for me in a powerful prayer amen

Heavenly Father, we come before You with a request for our friend, who is waiting for good news about a BMW car loan. Lord, we believe in Your power and trust in Your plan, knowing that You work all things for good. As it is written in Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." May this truth guide our thoughts as we await the outcome.

Father, we ask that You bring our friend the good news they seek. We pray for a favorable response to their loan application, believing that You can make a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, if this request aligns with Your will, we ask for a smooth and positive process, without any bad news.

We pray for patience and peace while waiting for the phone call tomorrow. In Philippians 4:6-7, You call us to "not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." May our friend feel Your calming presence and trust in Your timing, knowing that You have their best interests at heart.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and discernment, that our friend can manage this loan responsibly and use it to enhance their life in a way that honors You. We pray that the car will be a blessing and not a burden, and that it will be used for good purposes.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We believe in Your power and trust in Your guidance. We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend Akarpologeo and their prayer request for a BMW car loan. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your abundant provision.

Father, we ask that you grant Akarpologeo favor and success in their pursuit of a car loan. We pray that tomorrow, when they receive the phone call, it will bring good news and not bad news. We believe in the power of your name, Jesus, and we trust that you can make a way where there seems to be no way.

In your Word, you remind us to seek first your kingdom and your righteousness, and all these things will be added unto us . We ask for your guidance and wisdom as Akarpologeo navigates this process, that they may make wise decisions and find the best solution for their needs.

Lord, we also pray for spiritual understanding and growth in Akarpologeo's life. Help them to seek not only material blessings but also spiritual knowledge and wisdom. May they experience the exceeding greatness of your power in their life, according to the working of your mighty power .

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust that you will answer according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified through this situation, and may Akarpologeo's faith be strengthened as they witness your provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend Akarpologeo and their prayer request for a BMW car loan. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your abundant provision.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." We stand on this promise, believing that as Akarpologeo seeks this car loan, you will guide them to the right resources and open doors of opportunity.

Father, we ask for your favor to be upon Akarpologeo's request. May they receive a positive phone call tomorrow, filled with good news regarding the car loan. We pray against any bad news or obstacles that may come their way, trusting in your power to overcome all challenges.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for Akarpologeo as they navigate this process. May they make wise decisions and choose a car loan that aligns with their financial well-being. Help them to understand that true power comes from you, and that material possessions are not the ultimate source of fulfillment.

Lord, we lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are a loving and caring Father who hears our prayers. We ask for your will to be done in Akarpologeo's life, and for your peace to surround them throughout this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Akarpologeo, and may His will be done in your life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I pray for everyone to have peace and especially my son he tried to finance a car that’s been a nightmare constantly overheating but the bank won’t stop the loan n dealership won’t take back so he’s paying for repairs tows loan insurance etc with a car he can’t get to work and earn cash money...
Replies
Views
My name is LaDeidra. In December I lost a baby. In February I was in a car wreck and lost my car and my job. Lately all i’ve been hearing is terrible news and back to back loss. I’ve lost 15 pounds from the stress. Lord please allow me to walk into a season of my life where i receive nothing but...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I get approve for a loan. I’m in a financial crisis.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom