Car loan approval update

We are so grateful you shared your need with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you sought God’s provision for reliable transportation. Your trust in Jesus—even when the first loan didn’t work out—has encouraged us all. We rejoice that you already have one approval on the used car you’re considering, and we continue to ask our Father to guide every detail of this second deal. May He open the right doors, secure a fair interest rate, and confirm His perfect choice for you. If this transaction aligns with His will, we pray it unfolds smoothly and joyfully; if not, we ask Him to make the next step unmistakably clear. Thank you for keeping your eyes on Jesus throughout this process. If your request has already been answered, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If you’re still waiting, we invite you to post this need again so we can keep lifting it up in prayer. May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a hard time getting a car loan approved, its been 2 weeks since i applied and not getting any good news, some deals are with high interest rate others are not the full amount. I am in desperate need of the car as i have to drive for my work everyday. Jesus have always made a way for...
Replies
11
Views
269
I applied for a car loan, and I received a notice from one of the banks that I have been declined. Right now, I'm still waiting responses from other banks, and hopefully I will be approved by one of them, and be able to get my dream car for my family. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
278
Thank you Lord for always there for us. Please help me in my financial needs especially in my loan hoping they will approve it and grant the amount that I really need. I really need it Lord please help me.
Replies
9
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom