Asking For Prayer For Wisdom & Knowledge To Understand God's Word
God Be Lord Of My Life Today
Have Total Control & complete
Control .
Lord,Take My Heart For Your Own 🙏
(prayers that draw me closer to the Lord)
Thank You
GOD BLESS🙏❤

Own
I lift up this friend. Father God please give them wisdom and guidance as they seek You and ask You to take complete control of their life. Order their steps, Jesus, and make their path straight. If there is anything causing stronghold or blockage, Lord please bring it to their attention. I praise You Lord that You are increasing this friend's faith. I know You love them so much and You are so proud of them. Lord, thank You that You understand every single issue we face. Thank You that You loved us even while we were lost. You died for us even when You knew we would be as we are. Hallelujah! I pray You continue to draw ### closer to You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
215
Get closer to God. Find a soul mate. Meet my helpers to help me financially to start my building project. Strange help from God to open my shop.
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom